MMS Fallout Shelter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUCK AND COVER!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

brb signing up 20 basil accounts to spam this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M. Mixer
Admin
M. Mixer

Mesos : 2147483647
Fame : 0

brb signing up 20 basil accounts to spam this Empty
PostSubject: brb signing up 20 basil accounts to spam this   brb signing up 20 basil accounts to spam this EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:48 pm

Delicious Copypasta wrote:
First of all, I don't know you guys. You don't know me. A few friends of mine are addicted to Maple and I tried to recruit them to Latale... But they're just so wrapped up in false hood thanks to all the bad things Maplers are saying about Latale. So I'm here to set the record straight... And my friend Diana asked me to do this because she's lazy and has terrible grammar. ANYWAY!

I use to be a Maple Fan girl. Like. Big time. I played for 2-5 hours a day for THREE years and only got to level 120 with a few level 50's in the mix. I spent over 800 dollars on NX. Then my friend invites me to play Latale. I ask "What the frick is that?" then he showed me. At first, it seemed a lot cuter than Maple Story, but the controls felt so clunky and the exp seemed so slow... And the mobs seemed so scarce... I quit for a few days.

I was like every single other Maple Player saying "Latale? More like Mapletale!"... Yeah, I was wrong. The bosses in Latale are how a boss should be... Let me explain. The first boss is for level 30-40. He flys around the map, does about 20-100 damage and is on a map with some obstacles. It requires you to run, attack and you can dodge. His HP isn't high. Then there's Maple Story bosses who deal 1HKO damage and have ridiculous HP amounts. Which in my opinion, does not make a good boss... On top of that, this game is very user friendly. I spent 30 dollars so far on it, and apparently, that's all I need because my NX clothes never disappear. My pet auto loots right away and can give me buffs, but it's not totally unfair since you can buy a pet with Ely too. Did I mention you can buy Fashion Items (Like NX) for in game money? And it never goes away? Talk about awesome and FAIR.

The more and more I look at/play Latale, the more and more I regret ever playing Maple Story. I should have listened to those people who I thought were just butthurt maple haters. They would say Maple sucks, Maple is money hungry, and all that bad stuff. Then I look at Latale and it's quite obvious they were right in SOME aspect. For Latale, Astro items are slightly expensive... (a pet is 120 astros and you get 200 astros for 10 dollars), but in the end, you'll wind up spending much less over time because you won't really need to buy x2 exp or some such... Since every 24 hours you get a free x2 exp event. Latale owners seem to want their players to be happy and they want fairness above all else.

It just seems like Maple wants your money and fairness comes last. Which you can sort of see when it comes to the divider set by NXers and non NXers... And how some classes are totally crap compared to others (Paladins to Heros, Night Lords to Shadowers... Seriously). In Latale, you can play on whatever you want and NEVER get looked down upon, because all classes have their use in Latale. ALL of them. ALL types of builds. ALL types of levels. Then they somehow managed to wrap this all up to include a fair PvP system. For once I can be an elemental mage and make people party me because I deal the same damage as the rest of them.. If not better! Also, I'm a level 50 mage within 2 weeks and I didn't even play as much as I did on Maple. (Some info: There's only two classes. The one you start off as, followed by your 2nd job advancement at level 80 which gives you upgraded skills of your old ones or completely different ones. In the end, your DPM is about the same depending on which classes you compare. EX: Templars have decent damage, but are out shined. However, their defense and HP/elemental res are unmatched)

So we can all bluntly say:
Maple is an out dated side scrolling grindfest and your character is a chibi loli/shota poster child.
Latale 'stole' every MMO's greatest features and put them into an overly flashy 2D side scroller.

However, this does not mean Maple is cruddy. And it doesn't mean Latale is a rip off. It just means they're... I dunno... Different? Every game has it's good and bad points. So play what you want, but at least give each game a try before judging it. At least this way, you won't be ignorant and you'll know what you are talking about. In the end, it's all up to how you perception on what a good game should include.

I'm not saying this to troll or cause a ruckus, but I guess I'm just saying this because it might inspire someone to finally quit Maple and try another MMO that requires more than just button pushin' to play. I was happy with the change... And even though I sort of regret it, I'll never forget all the friends I made in Maple. But more or less, I'm very grateful for what my other Maple friends shown me... And it inspired me to write a non-sense-filled text wall.
Back to top Go down
https://mmsfallout.darkbb.com

brb signing up 20 basil accounts to spam this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMS Fallout Shelter :: MapleChan-
Jump to: